Join the Backstreet family as one of our wholesale customers!
We recognize the growing demand for businesses to provide unique, delicious and locally baked products.
At Backstreet we have supplied resorts, hotels, coffee shops, restaurants and local markets a variety of our goods for as long as we have been making goods.
One of the biggest challenges with wholesale is getting our product in your door. Each of our customers has a slightly different arrangement. We are flexible and creative so don’t let this get in the way of providing your customers the most amazing products possible!
Often we work directly with a wholesale purchaser to develop a custom product or process for our products. To provide a couple of ideas, here is some of what we have done:
We provide our bagels to shops around the Western Slope. Here are a few options for stocking your business with our bagels:
Fresh daily pick up
- We can bake specific orders and have them ready for pick up at our opening time of 6:00am weekdays and 7:00am weekends.
- Once established, our order cutoff is 2:30 pm the day before you need your bagels.
Fresh daily delivery
- We currently do not have any daily delivery accounts, but are open to making arrangements to do this.
Frozen pick up or delivery
All of our bagels freeze beautifully. Just remove from your freezer in the quantities you plan to sell each day and let them thaw at room temperature for 45 minutes. The next best thing to fresh from the oven! Some customers purchase our bagels fresh and freeze them at their facility.
- We also have space to freeze limited quantities here on site.
- Bagels frozen at -5° F or colder will be fresh and delicious tasting for up to 4 weeks.
Frozen raw bagel dough
- We can batch and proof our dough and provide it to you ready to age, boil and bake at your bakery.
- Raw dough can be frozen for up to 6 weeks at -5° For colder and still retain full flavor and texture of never-frozen dough.
We currently supply our super secret house made New York cheesecake to a variety of local restaurants. Our most common flavor is plain (vanilla). We use a buttery graham crust and the slices are a colossal 3” tall.
- Fresh cheesecakes are cut into 10 or 12 slices per cake
- Unfrozen (refrigerated) shelf life is 7 days
- Frozen shelf life is 8 weeks plus the 7 days after the cake has been thawed
Call us about minimum orders for delivery to your door!
- All other baked goods are available for wholesale. Think about stocking your bakery cases with any of these house made goodies:
Cinnamon Rolls — Massive, made from scratch with house made icing – serves at least 2
Brownies — Rich dark chocolate scratch house recipe or dark chocolate with a raspberry/cream cheese swirl
Biscottio — Somewhat difficult to transport but worth the effort, Crunchy Spanish Almond
Muffins — Blueberry, Morning Glory, Apple Cinnamon,Pumpkin, Lemon Poppy or just about anything you would like us to make!
Scones — Orange Blackberry, Blueberry, Peach, Apple Cinnamon and a variety of custom flavors.
Croissants — Buttery authentic French croissant
Cookies — We have excellent gluten free peanut butter cookies and a variety of delicious traditional cookies. We make ours the size of your face but can custom bake them just how you like them!
We have excellent recipes for endless other baked items. We can bake rolls, cornbread, batter breads, you get the idea. For questions about wholesale or to place an order, give us a call down at the shop.